Our mission is to facilitate development of effective coping skills to manage pain, increase function, limit health care utilization, and maintain pain program gains resulting in improved quality of life.
We educate individuals and family members of individuals with chronic pain in adjusting and dealing with their pain in positive ways to regain control of their bodies in order to enhance quality of life.
- Restore patients to their optimum levels
- Reduce or eliminate pain.
- Reduce or eliminate dependent inducing
addictive pain medication.
- Return each person to a physically
and behaviorally functional productive lifestyle.
- Teach prevention and self care.
- Enable patients to become independent
of the healthcare system.
- Improve quality of life.
to About Us